Lifestyle trends have substantially changed in the past years and have largely influenced the focus on dental health on a global scale leading the market towards a growth of 4.1%. The Dental Lasers Market size is projected to be valued at US$ 492.2 million in 2023 and is expected to rise to US$ 737.4 million by 2033. The sales of dental lasers are expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period.
The dental lasers market is being driven by a number of factors, including increasing technological advancements, an increase in the prevalence of dental disorders, and increased public awareness of oral hygiene.
Due to the growing age population, there has been an increase in the number of dental implants and oral surgeries, which is driving up demand for dental lasers globally. Other key factors influencing the market positively include minimally invasive surgeries and the short time required for dental procedures.
Request Sample Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8817
Treatment and surgical advancements are propelling the market. Furthermore, the growing acceptance of dental tools and instruments launched by manufacturers is fueling the dental lasers market. A few emerging market trends include the increasing use of lasers in the dentistry domain, as well as the increasing acceptance of devices with novel technologies by dental surgeons.
Key Takeaways from the Automotive Refinish Coatings
- Consumer preferences for minimally invasive dental procedures, as well as the increasing use of surgical dental lasers in orthodontic surgeries, are expected to drive growth and lead the market toward a growth of 4.1%.
- Rising dental hygiene and dental health awareness have increased the frequency of diagnostics and treatments at dental clinics leading the market towards a trajectory of 4.4% by 2033.
- The hospitals segment is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR of 6.56% from 2023 to 2033, owing to improved healthcare facilities in developing countries and well-established medical infrastructure in developed countries.
- The United States is dominating the market with a revenue share of US$ 204.6 million. Recent advancements in radiation technology in oral biology and comfortable and low-cost treatment are key growth drivers in the region.
- India is the most lucrative region growing at a rate of 5.6%. The rising number of dental diseases caused by the high consumption of tobacco, alcohol, and other such products is expected to cause a significant increase in India.
- Manufacturers are constantly expanding their supply chains.
- The dental laser market's competitive landscape is moderately fragmented, with a few major companies operating on a global and regional scale. Strategic alliances are being formed by key players in order to expand their respective portfolios and gain a strong foothold in the global market.
- In January 2022, BIOLASE, Inc. announced the continuation of their collaboration with BMW Performance Center West (BMW PCW) at The Thermal Club near Palm Springs to provide dentists with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience two cutting-edge pieces of technology: the Waterlase dental laser and BMW award-winning vehicles.
- Fotona, based in Europe and the United States, completed the purchase of the Fox III and Fox IV laser systems, as well as the EmunDo® Therapy system, from A.R.C. Laser GmbH in September 2020, August 2020.
- BIOLASE announced the introduction of its novel Epic Hygiene laser at the Greater New York Dental Meeting, the largest dental meeting in the United States, on November 29-December 4, 2019. The novel laser system offers dental professionals a complete solution for effectively treating nonsurgical periodontitis and increasing clinical output.
Key Players Operating in the Dental Lasers Market Include:
- CAO Group, Inc.
- Biolase, Inc.
- Sirona Dental Systems Inc.
- Fotona, LLC
- Yoshida Dental Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- KaVo Dental
- Gigaa Optronics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Millennium Dental Technologies Inc.
- LaserStar Technologies Corporation
- Den-Mat Holdings, LLC
- Han's Laser Technology Industry Group Co., Ltd
Key Segments Covered in the Dental Lasers Market Report
Dental Lasers Market by Laser Type:
- Dental Surgical Lasers
- Diode Dental Lasers
- CO2 Dental Lasers
- Nd: YAG Lasers
- Articulated Arm Lasers (Er: YAG)
- Fiber-delivered Lasers (Er, Cr: YSGG)
- Dental Welding Lasers:
- Benchtop Lasers
- Standalone Lasers
Dental Lasers Market by End User:
- Dental Lasers for Dental Clinics
- Dental Lasers for Hospitals
- Dental Lasers for Ambulatory Surgical Centers