The global machine mounted hydraulic breaker market was valued at USD 1,223.9 million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 1,555.7 million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. In terms of volume, the market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 2.4% during the forecast period. A machine mounted hydraulic breaker is a heavy construction equipment used for demolition of structures and breaking rocks into small sizes. They are attached to an excavator, backhoe, skid steers, mini-excavators, and stationary plants and also available in hand-held forms for small-sized operations. This type of breaker is powered by the hydraulic system. It utilizes hydraulic pressurized oils for percussive movements. This equipment consists of a back head, cylinder assembly, and a front head. Machine mounted hydraulic breakers are attached with blunt and pyramidal attachments for breaking different types of materials.
Machine mounted hydraulic breaker is mainly used for breaking huge rocks for the development of infrastructure globally. They are used for demolition of concrete construction, rock breaking, boulder breaking, road work, underground excavation and tunnel excavation. They are usually used in mining, crushing, metallurgy, road construction, old city reconstruction, and others, due to powerful breaking energy, and low noise, the machine mounted hydraulic breaker has become the first choice for construction industries. Advancement of urbanization, and urban infrastructure construction consists of several demolition operations, which is expected to increase the demand for machine mounted hydraulic breakers.
Machine mounted hydraulic breakers are demolition tools widely used in the construction sector and mining industry. They are commonly used in mining, demolition, and landscaping fields and assist in a number of applications such as rock excavating without the use of blasting and secondary rock crushing. They are mainly used in the municipal engineering transformation, housing demolition, ice, mountains, and other projects. Less noise, high security, and flexibility of machine mounted hydraulic breakers helps to break the rock in municipal engineering applications. Thus, the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
Machine mounted hydraulic breaker equipment is expensive, and requires periodical maintenance to retain its efficiency for a longer time. Absence of maintenance is expected to affect the working of the equipment, and results into failure. Initial cost associated with the production of machine mounted hydraulic breaker is relatively higher as compared to other machines, and human workforce used for the purpose of demolition, and rock breaking which is a major property of using such machines. These factors are anticipated to further restrain the market during the forecast period.
Innovations in machine mounted hydraulic breaker technology and design is driven by various properties such as operator desire for speed and changes in carriers. Variable-speed technology of machine mounted hydraulic breakers senses fluctuations in the hardness of materials and adjusts impact energy and striking rate. This maximizes productivity and reduces harmful energy. Automatic lubrication system ensures that the breaker is adequately greased to flush out dust and debris, thereby extending the life of the machine mounted hydraulic breaker. Hence, companies are trying to come up with new technologies to drive the market. Companies are investing in R&D for innovative products that create opportunities in the market.
Key Market Players Profiled in the Report
- AB Volvo
- ASTEC INDUSTRIES, INC.
- Indeco North America
- NPK Construction Equipment, Inc.
- Takeuchi Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Furukawa Rock Drill Co.,Ltd.
- Hammer Europe
- OKADA AIYON CORPORATION
- Epiroc AB
- Sandvik AB
- Stanley Infrastructure (Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.)
- Soosan Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
- Socomec s.p.a.
- TOKU PNEUMATIC CO., LTD.
- DOZCO (INDIA) PVT. LTD
- Indus Rock Tool
- MSB Corporation
- DAEMO co.,ltd.
- Hyundai Everdigm Corp.
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery
- Auriga Machinery India Pvt Ltd.
- Doosan Infracore
- Wacker Neuson SE
- Yantai Eddie Precision Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Aries India Earthmovers Private Limited
- Future Mining Tools Private Limited
- Key players in the market include Caterpillar, Komatsu Ltd., Sandvik AB, Epiroc AB, JCB, and Stanley Infrastructure (Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. These companies are considered as key manufacturers of machine mounted hydraulic breaker based on their revenue, research & development (R&D) activities, and regional presence.
- The players are adopting key strategies such as merger, acquisition, and geographical expansion in order to strengthen their market position.
- On June 4, 2018, Caterpillar introduced its new B4 and B6 hammers hydraulic hammers. These hammers are also available in silent versions, B4S and B6S, and can be used on skid steers, multi-terrain loaders, compact track loaders, compact excavators and backhoes ranging from 5,600 to 12,000 pounds.
- On April 27, 2021, Epiroc AB agreed to acquire DandA Heavy Industries, which is a manufacturer of hydraulic breakers from South Korea. This strategy is expected to increase the company’s customers in in construction, demolition, rock excavation, quarrying and infrastructure.
- On October 2, 2020, Sandvik AB completed the previously announced acquisition of Allied Construction Products LLC. which is a US-based distributor of hydraulic hammers to the construction & mining industries and manufacturer of compactor plates & mounting brackets.
To Get a New Sample Request: https://growthmarketreports.com/request-sample/2467
- Growth Market Reports
- Phone: +1 909 414 1393
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://growthmarketreports.com