Home Healthcare Services Procurement Intelligence
The home healthcare services category is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.96% from 2023 to 2030.
It is anticipated to be driven by factors such as the aging population, increasing incidence of orthopaedic disorders as well as target diseases like dementia and Alzheimer's. In addition, the global category is also being influenced by the rising disposable income of individuals and increasing awareness about home care facilities. The elderly and bedridden patients choose home healthcare services and products in order to prevent readmissions to the hospital and have a greater rate of recovery than in-hospital treatment. Furthermore, the global home healthcare services category is bifurcated into skilled services (offered by healthcare professionals) and unskilled services (offered by daily living aid).
Order your copy of the Home Healthcare Services category procurement intelligence report 2023-2030, published by Grand View Research, to get more details regarding day one, quick wins, portfolio analysis, key negotiation strategies of key suppliers, and low-cost/best-cost sourcing analysis
Home Healthcare Services Procurement Intelligence Report Scope
The Home Healthcare Services category is expected to have pricing growth outlook of 5% – 10% from 2023 to 2030, with below pricing models.
- Fixed pricing
- Hourly pricing
Supplier Selection Scope of Report
- Cost and pricing
- Past engagements
- Geographical presence
Supplier selection criteria of Report
- Years in service
- geographic service provision
- certifications, home care services
- home technology installation
- oxygen/respiratory support
- patient transport
- pharmacy services
Home Healthcare Services Procurement Intelligence Report Coverage
Grand View Research will cover the following aspects in the report:
- Market Intelligence along with emerging technology and regulatory landscape
- Market estimates and forecasts from 2022 to 2030
- Growth opportunities, trends, and driver analysis
- Supply chain analysis, supplier analysis with supplier ranking and positioning matrix, supplier’s recent developments
- Porter’s 5 forces
- Pricing and cost analysis, price trends, commodity price forecasting, cost structures, pricing model analysis, supply and demand analysis
- Engagement and operating models, KPI, and SLA elements
- LCC/BCC analysis and negotiation strategies
- Peer benchmarking and product analysis
- Market report in PDF, Excel, and PPT and online dashboard versions
Home Healthcare Services Procurement Cost and Supplier Intelligence
The three main cost components in this category are raw material costs, manufacturing costs as well as design and engineering costs. Other costs involved are inspection and testing, direct and indirect overhead costs, etc. Copper, aluminum and stainless steel are the major raw materials used in the production of heat exchangers and any fluctuation in their availability & price will have an impact on the end product. The manufacturing cost is affected by elements such as core and frame materials, interface tolerances, coatings, and other requirements. The type of core and frame material i.e., tubes, fin, and/or sheet metal significantly varies the cost of heat exchangers. The core and frame material price differences are dependent on the type of raw materials required to produce the heat exchanger and the amount of time spent on manufacturing the part. For instance, copper tube-fin heat exchangers are the cheapest to manufacture whereas stainless-steel tube-fin heat exchangers are more expensive due to its weight, higher punching time and necessity to do welding in comparison to copper. Other drivers like interface tolerance specifications and coatings contribute to the manufacturing cost variation.
List of Key Suppliers
- Addus HomeCare
- Almost Family
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
- Diversicare Healthcare Services Inc.
- Extendicare Inc.
- Genesis Healthcare, Inc.
- Home Instead, Inc.
- LifePoint Health, Inc.
- Medco Home Health Care Inc.
- National HealthCare Corporation
- Sunrise North Senior Living Ltd.
Add-on Services provided by Grand View Research Pipeline:
- Should Cost Analysis
Component wise cost break down for better negotiation for the client, highlights the key cost drivers in the market with future price fluctuation for different materials (e.g.: steel, aluminum, etc.) used in the production process
- Rate Benchmarking
Offering cost transparency for different products / services procured by the client. A typical report involves 2-3 case scenarios helping clients to select the best suited engagement with the supplier
- Salary Benchmarking
Determining and forecasting salaries for specific skill set labor to make decision on outsourcing vs in-house.
- Supplier Newsletter
A typical newsletter study by capturing latest information for specific suppliers related to: M&As, technological innovations, expansion, litigations, bankruptcy etc.
Browse through Grand View Research’s collection of procurement intelligence studies:
Graphite Procurement Intelligence Report, 2023 – 2030 (Revenue Forecast, Supplier Ranking & Matrix, Emerging Technologies, Pricing Models, Cost Structure, Engagement & Operating Model, Competitive Landscape)
Healthcare Consulting Services Procurement Intelligence Report, 2023 – 2030 (Revenue Forecast, Supplier Ranking & Matrix, Emerging Technologies, Pricing Models, Cost Structure, Engagement & Operating Model, Competitive Landscape)
Brief about Pipeline by Grand View Research:
A smart and effective supply chain is essential for growth in any organization. Pipeline division at Grand View Research provides detailed insights on every aspect of supply chain, which helps in efficient procurement decisions.
Our services include (not limited to):
- Market Intelligence involving – market size and forecast, growth factors, and driving trends
- Price and Cost Intelligence – pricing models adopted for the category, total cost of ownerships
- Supplier Intelligence – rich insight on supplier landscape, and identifies suppliers who are dominating, emerging, lounging, and specializing
- Sourcing / Procurement Intelligence – best practices followed in the industry, identifying standard KPIs and SLAs, peer analysis, negotiation strategies to be utilized with the suppliers, and best suited countries for sourcing to minimize supply chain disruptions