Have you ever considered targeting business travelers to book your Vacation Rental?
Marketing your rental to business travelers can be a smart way to increase your income by keeping your rental booked during off seasons too.
For vacation rental owners, business travelers can be excellent guests. They generally keep decent hours, travel solo, and pack light. And, as long as the listing is as described in the booking process, business travelers are self-serve types that keep to themselves.
Want to make your vacation rental appeal to business travelers? Here are a few tips on how to make your vacation rental listing business traveler friendly.
Provide proper business amenities
Business travelers book vacation rentals solely for work purposes. Therefore, highlighting the amenities suitable for business travelers can be a smart way for marketing your property. Rather than just a list of the things you provide, add a line that you guarantee that these amenities will be available.
Below are some of the top amenities that business travelers look for when booking a vacation rental-
- Reliable Wi-Fi – High speed internet is a primary requirement for a business traveler as they need to stay in touch with the office, answer emails and work during their stay.
- Toiletries and other essentials – Often business travelers pack light. Providing them with good brand toiletries, bathrobe, towels, hair dryers can be very helpful.
- Dedicated workspace – A work desk with pens, notepad, lamps and other work essentials can give them a work from home feel and have a productive stay.
- Iron, ironing board and Hangers – Business travelers have to look sharp because they have to attend meetings, conferences and lunch with their clients. Hence, you can provide them with iron and high quality hangers.
- TV and cable – After a long day of work, business travelers prefer to stay indoors and relax. Adding a high quality TV and cable connection can help them pass their time indoors.
- Bedding – Nothing like a comfortable bed for a good night’s sleep after a tiring day! Add a high quality bedding to complete hotel accommodation.
- House-keeping Services – While the business travelers are out for their work, they will not like to return back to a messy room. Having a housekeeping service will make sure that they return to a clean room with a well-made bed and clean washrooms.
Easy Check-in process
A business traveler has to interact with people all day. Therefore, a highly complicated check in process can be a negative marking on your rental. Switching from the traditional lock and key setup, you can develop a smart card lock to let them in and out of their rooms.
A business trip does not mean work 24/7. After a hectic work day, a business traveler would love to enjoy a pool or have a spa. Recreational additions such as water pools, gyms, play area can also be added.
Easy access to transport
A business traveler is looking for accommodation that makes their trip easy. They want to get going from A to B as quickly and efficiently as possible. They will be looking for a solution within easy reach of meeting locations, somewhere with good transport facilities, or easy parking.
Business travelers love flexibility. Because of a sudden change in schedule or change of the date by client, they shift their booking dates or even cancel trips. So, providing an easy cancellation service can keep you up in the competition.
Pick the right Photos
Business travelers, when looking for rentals online, first check the photos before booking the rentals. Adding high quality photos of your rentals and its surrounding neighborhood can increase the appeal. Also, listing the nearest food joints and restaurants can ease their food cravings.
Promoting your business can be costly. But it is very effective in the long run. You can effectively promote your business with the help of social media platforms by setting attractive deals like offering four nights for the cost of three. With proper promotion and branding, you can build your clients accordingly.
Make an invoice
You can make a professional invoice instead of emailing the receipt. This will also allow you to be more familiar with the taxes and finances.
Business travelers demand variety in accommodations. Above mentioned tips can help you attract business travelers to your rentals and can lead you to great returns. By making sure to fulfill every traveler’s needs and giving them a memorable stay experience, you can get a five-star review each time.
Traveling to Port Aransas for your work trip? Book your stay with The Mayan Princess. Starting from affordable vacation rentals to world class recreational facilities, we have it all! So, quit yourself from the hassle of booking your vacation rentals and enjoy your stay with us.