Netherlands EV Equipment Market generated over USD 500 Mn in 2022. Will Netherland support the EV Equipment Market growth trajectory? Ken Research
Electric Vehicle Equipment Market in Netherlands is a moderately consolidated with highly competitive rivalry among the competitors. Netherlands EV Charging Equipment industry is catered by the domestic and international players. Allego and EV Box together contribute majority of the market share in 2022. CPO’s are battling against each other to offer multiple products, expand manufacturing units in multiple locations.
1.Tesla and Volkswagen OEM has the highest number of car registrations of 97,255 followed by Audi with 17,911 passenger cars registered in 2022.
- Netherlands has become Tesla’s biggest market in Europe as Tesla model 3 and Tesla model S are among Europe’s best-selling electric vehicle models, both in terms of vehicles in operation and new car registrations. The major reason is higher tax benefit on BEV passenger cars and wide charging network of Tesla for Electric vehicle in Netherlands.
- Volkswagen has shift its focus to electric cars only, from 2033 the company will only produce electric cars in Europe. Top sold Models for Electric cars are Volkswagen’s new ID.3 model and Volkswagen Golf in Netherlands.
Interested to Know More about this Report:- Request for a sample report
2.EV Charging Equipment market is one of the fastest growing markets in the Netherlands with rising players owing to the government policy to make all new vehicles zero emission by 2030
- In 2010 the Netherlands was the first market in the world to launch mass-produced e-vehicles and Formula E-Team became operational.
- The Formula E-Team continues in this umbrella deal with the aim of having 15,000 to 20,000 e-cars in operation by 2015, including a properly functioning infrastructure with sufficient national coverage.
- Major challenges include high costs for installation & maintenance and less EV drivers in comparison to Electric vehicle infrastructure.
Visit this Link :- Request for custom report
By Type of Electric Vehicles Vehicle
- Public Charging Station
- Home Chargers
- Private Charging Station
- Portable Chargers
By Types of Chargers
- AC Charger- Slow Charger
- DC Charger- Fast Charger
By Type of Charging station
- Private Charging Stations
- Public Charging stations
- Semi-Public Charging Stations
- Fast Charging station
By Geographic Demand
By distribution channels for 4W chargers
- Direct sales
Major Players Mentioned in the Report:
- Total Energies
- New Motion
Key Target Audience
- Electricity Supplier
- EV Manufacturers
- EV Charging Equipment Manufacturers
- EV Charging System Operator
- Demand side Transport Operators
- Government Bodies
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2017-2022
- Base Period: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2022-2027
For More Insights On Market Intelligence, Refer to the Link Below: –
Related Reports by Ken Research: –