Magento 2 AWS refers to running the Magento 2 e-commerce platform on Amazon Web Services (AWS), which is a cloud computing platform offered by Amazon. AWS provides a range of cloud-based services that can be used to host, deploy, and scale Magento 2 stores. By setting up Magento 2 on AWS, businesses can take advantage of the scalability, flexibility, and reliability of cloud computing. AWS offers a wide range of services, including compute, storage, networking, and database services, as well as tools for monitoring, security, and analytics.
How To Setup Magento 2 AWS
There are various steps to setup Magento 2 AWS which enhances the performance and security of your website.
There are various steps to set up Magento 2 on AWS, which enhances the performance and security of your website.
- Distribute traffic using AWS ELB
- Using Amazon CloudFront to cache static content and improve site performance
- Magento 2 provides one of the most durable storage solutions for AWS sites by using Amazon Elastic Files.
Analyzation for Better Performance
Analyzing your Magento 2 application running on AWS can provide insights and optimizations that can significantly improve its performance. If you are constantly analyzing your Magento 2 AWS application, you can increase the performance of your website.
Optimization with Super Powerful Tools
- Install Magento 2 on the AWS instance using either the command line or the web-based installation wizard.
- Customize the Magento 2 store by installing and configuring extensions, themes, and other add-ons.
- Set up a CDN (content delivery network) to improve page load times and reduce latency for visitors to your store.
- Configure SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to secure transactions and protect customer data.
- Monitor performance and optimize the AWS setup as needed to ensure that the store is running smoothly and efficiently.
Magento 2 and AWS support both as per your requirements, whether it is AWS or Magento. Magento 2 AWS Access your technical support, consulting services, or documentation and resources with both technical and non-technical services. We also provide Magento 2 AWS support services, with a variety of support options available depending on your needs. .